Sunday, April 11, 2010

El Rincon (653 St. Clair Avenue West)

A nice mexican restaurant on downtown area with patio space available in the summer. Plenty selection on their menu! Size was pretty big and tasty.

Chicken burrito


Chicken Enchiladas

I don't remember what this dish called but its the one with the deep-fried corn tortilla shell and covered with beans on top.


Mole poblano sauce and I believe this is made from chocolate. It goes well on chicken.

Last but not least, my enormous 10 taco platter (5 chicken, 5 beef). I finished it with struggle and had trouble walking afterwards. I will never do this again.

Overall, very nice mexican place. Even better in the summer when you can enjoy it outside in the patio.
http://www.elrinconmexicano.ca/frame.php

No comments:

Post a Comment